Friday, August 31, 2007

Politics: Can't We Just All Get Along?

I notice something funny as a teacher of teens: teenagers claim to be one political affiliation (republican or democrat), but their beliefs and what they stand up for sometimes lean another way. How many other people do this?

I found a little quiz on line that doesn't ask you specific party-related questions, but more fundamental belief questions. It then tells you where you fall in the liberal/conservative span of things. It also tells you which famous people/politicians fall into your same category. I fall into the lower, right-hand corner of the map (near Ghandi), in case you were wondering :) I knew I was more liberal than conservative, but when faced with the statements they gave me, I found out I was actually MUCH more liberal than I orignally thought!

Here is the quiz! Have fun - you might find out something new about yourself!

http://www.okcupid.com/politics

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying." ~Michael Jordan