Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween - Sluiter Style

Happy Halloween, readers!

Besides the fact that I was home with a light case of the flu today, our halloween was pretty typical: five million trick-or-treaters from about 5:45-8:00 (when I turned the porch light off). We went through about 4 bags of candy - two of which were the MEGA size bags. Although, at the end I was giving out the candy by the handful to get rid of it. Even though there was a good turn out of kids, it was light compared to previous years. I blame that on the rain.

Luckily, I did not have to go to class tonight, so I was able to lay low for the day and evening and get better. Just in time to go back to work and give my students exams! And, sorry, no fun pictures for this blog installment - we did not so much dress up to pass out candy.

Hopefully everyone else had a great Halloween!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying." ~Michael Jordan