Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Disclaimer

In case some of you are meeting me for the first time, I should let you know that even though I am an English teacher, I cannot spell. In fact, I have zero spelling skills. (Thanks, Dad.)

Spelling as a "subject" stops somewhere around 6th grade. We do not teach spelling in high school nor did I ever take a class in college on how to teach spelling to high schoolers. We teach tools like proofreading and looking things up. I tend to do neither when I am posting here, so please, pardon my spelling.

My grammar, however, rocks! So if you have any questions about grammar and usage, let me know. If you need to know how to spell something...look it up!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like the new look of the site.

Post a Comment

"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying." ~Michael Jordan