Sunday, June 29, 2008

Graduation Party!



My graduation party today was SOOO fun! Cortney did a wondeful job of setting up and grilling all the burgers and dogs! It was also so great to see so many family members and friends! I had an unexpected burst of emotions as I was looking at all the pictures and reading the cards. It felt so good to have so many people so proud of me and willing to share my happiness and excitement!
We had an absolutely perfect day! Although they called for cool weather and rain, we saw none of that! So enjoy the slide show! Thanks to everyone for coming! Now that I am all done, you can find me either on the beach, or on the back deck/patio reading for FUN :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

loved the pictures, and the bookworm was rather delicious I should say...
Scully

Post a Comment

"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying." ~Michael Jordan