Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy National Punctuation Day!

Today I walked into school a little on the grumpy side. I was super tired and run down from the cold I am battling right now, and because of that I had been running a little bit late. So as I sat sipping my coffee and trying to figure out how to get ready for my first hour in 3 minutes, this smiling group of students walked in, lined up, and said, "Mrs. Sluiter, we just wanted to wish you a Happy Punctuation Day!"

They were so happy with their homemade punctuation T-shirts that my mood just perked right up! A few more students throughout the day strutted around in these sweet T-shirts and it just made me smile!

So here's to a happy Punctuation Day to all of our readers!

If you would like a refresher course on your punctuation marks, you can go to www.nationalpunctuationday.com Have fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying." ~Michael Jordan