Saturday, April 18, 2009

So You Want To Be Part of Sluiter Nation?

Today I had a few requests from people in the Sluiter Family who thought it would be fun to get in on the action of the Sluiter Nation T-shirts.

Every year my students get the opportunity to buy a T-shirt that advertises that they were part of Sluiter Nation for that year. The above pic is of last year's model.

This year's shirt will say "Viva Sluiter Nation 2009" (I teach Spanish as well as English this year, hence the Spanish nod). It will again be white text. Shirts come in either black, blue (like the above), red, or orange. Sizes are adult sizes in pre-shrunk cotton. The price is $6 (I don't make a profit on these, the cost is simply to cover the price of the shirt) and due upon order placement...ya know, so I can PAY for the shirts when I order them :)

So....if anyone out there wants a shirt, I told my students the due date for orders is Friday, April 24, but for those Sluiters out there, I will still take orders through Sunday, April 26...since I will see many of you on that day anyway!

Sooo....let me know if you want one and we'll get it ordered up!

Viva Sluiter Nation!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying." ~Michael Jordan