Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Pregnancy must have made me lose my mind a little bit. You'll know what I mean if you take a glance a the picture below. Why in the world did I allow myself to be photographed that way? Who even knows! But that is what I look like now that I am in my eighth month of pregnancy. Apparently as the tummy grows, modesty shrinks. I apologize to those of you with weak stomachs.

On another fun "mommy" note (well, and daddy, but this is a Mother's Day post, after all), Cort and I did some baby-related projects this weekend. Cortney put up some shelves in the nursery and put together a highchair, while I put the rest of the animal decals on the nursery walls. Things are starting to look ready for baby!!!

And today, on this day we honor OUR mothers, Cortney woke me up with a card from him and Eddie...a Happy Mommy-To-Be Day Card! Aw! It was very cute. The cat did nothing except sit nice for this photo. No one here is surprised by that :)
We hope all of the mothers and mothers-to-be out there had a super day! We love you all!

1 comments:

missy widener said...

the outfit is the whip. love it. I wear my ugly pants every other day now...oh and your thank you card was awesome. can't wait to see your finished announcements...soon, soon...

Post a Comment

"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying." ~Michael Jordan