Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Sunny Day Shower

Yesterday was a beautiful sunny day...the perfect day for a shower! A baby shower, that is! Rachel and Jenise put together a great baby shower for me for the Hulst side of the family and Aunt Sandy was kind enough to open her home for the party. Oh man, did we have fun!

A little background on my mom's side of the family: we talk a lot, we laugh a lot, we are just...well...a LOT. It's so fun when I am with my aunties and cousins! The games were hilarious and so much fun and the food was delicious! I had such a great morning!

Below are some snapshots my cousin, Liz, got of the gift opening. Clearly my mom and I find monkeys funny...OR just monkeys on the buns of baby pants. Come on...it's cute and you know it!
More animals on jammies! This time lions! ROAR!!!

We also got a car seat for Eddie thanks to my mom and dad. This one is a convertible one so it can face backward or forward. Very comfy-looking, but VERY big. Huh, how is THIS going to get home with me?
Rachel made a diaper cake with TONS of goodies on it! Ashley and mom were quite impressed too! There were a LOT of dang diapers on there!
Such great times! Ashley and my mom helped me out a lot with the gift moving and paper pick up. I used the massive case of wipes I got as a foot stool for my swollen feet.
I had such a great morning! It was so fun to celebrate the upcoming arrival of Eddie with all of my aunties and cousins! I always have buckets of fun with all these ladies! (And yes, Kelli, I missed you!!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying." ~Michael Jordan