Saturday, July 18, 2009

Picture Perfect!

This week my friend, Trisha, came over and while she was here, she took some quick shots of Eddie. They turned out really great...more proof that eventually I will have to invest in a really quality camera.

See people...PROOF that my little baby DOES cry! Somehow when most of you have been around, he is peaches and cream happy...but he does let out some powerful wails!
Although most times, his pacifier (which we call his pipey) usually does the trick. Unless he has a tummy-ache from gas--then we just listen to him wail until he toots.
And this boy is only 3 1/2 weeks old, but he is a strong little guy! He holds that head up with authority when we put him on our shoulder!
This is one of my favorite snap shots of Eddie...he is such a little cuddle bear! And usually...USUALLY...he is as sweet as he looks here!
We love our little Eddie Bear!!!

4 comments:

Trisha said...

I love that last one too!! I will come and take snap shots anytime! We will get great pics of that little guy doing everyday things. Sometimes those are the best!!

ErinDoobs said...

I'm with Trisha - love that last shot! so cute! can't wait to meet him!

missy widener said...

look at those wide open eyes!! too cute! I looked at the picture of him when I was there and how squishy and wrinkly his eyes were...he is changing so much already!! so cute! good work trisha, and great work being so photogenic eddie!!!

Starr Bull said...

What a handsome boy!! I hope everthing is going well for you guys and that your adjusting to the new baby.

Post a Comment

"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying." ~Michael Jordan