Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Sneak Peek...

Monday my great friend, Missy came over with all her photography gear to capture Eddie's newborn pictures. We had such a fun afternoon of posing Eddie here and there and capturing his true "rock star" attitude. And we only had one "accident" in which Cortney, the ottoman, the backdrop, and the carpet got a little, um, wet.

Anyway, Missy, who is 7 months pregnant herself (I know you can't tell, she is all skinny limbs with this little bump), worked her buns off and already has the sneak preview up on her website. Check out the pics at her website: mL photography. My heart melted all over the place when I saw the images!

1 comments:

missy widener said...

awwww, thank you pretty! you are too sweet....okay, and I really love this image you took! I never have any pictures of me "in action" and it really shows behind the scenes and I just really like it..so huge favor as if you aren't busy enough: when you get a chance, can you send this image and the image of you me and erin at your rock star shower (with our rock star faces) to my email? I know you already sent the baby shower one but I thought I saved it and I did not...pretty please?! thank you! and you can tell eddie my backdrop is all fresh and clean and ready for round 2 someday!

Post a Comment

"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying." ~Michael Jordan