Sunday, August 16, 2009

Cousin Look-Alikes

Someone in the past couple weeks told me that they thought Eddie looked like his cousin, Jack. I had no idea what they were talking about. Then later this week, I came across this picture:

This is Jack when he was 3 months old. I almost had to do a double-take! I showed Cortney and he said, "that is just eerie!" I had to agree. I also thought I would share. And just so you can compare...here is a picture I took of Eddie this week. He'll be two months on Tuesday, but I think it's close enough for you to tell...

I know...it's crazy! I think it's even crazier to me because I think Eddie looks so much like his daddy. I guess there is a little Riemersma in his look after all!

1 comments:

missy widener said...

okay that is really creepy! when I first saw the pic before I read the post, I was like, eddie got new pictures taken! wowza. I love finding pictures like that...and I love that onesie. eddie, you are way stylish.

Post a Comment

"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying." ~Michael Jordan