Wednesday, October 28, 2009

If You're Into Praying...

we could use a few prayers right now.

Besides Cortney's job(less) situation, we have this going on in the school district I teach in:
http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2009/10/wyoming_public_schools_conside.html

I am not sure yet what this means for my job, but last year I just barely missed being on the list of "possible lay-offs," which means this year I will for sure be in the "possible" pile.

I understand that the economy is bad for everyone and that there are people who are FAR worse off than we are here in Sluiter Nation, but it is a stressful time for us, nonetheless, and I ask you to keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

1 comments:

Trisha said...

You have got to be kidding me! Ugggg.... Visel's are on the prayer train for sure! Hang in.. we are always here if you need us.

Post a Comment

"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying." ~Michael Jordan