But then I got home and remembered something....
THIS GUY IS 5 MONTHS OLD TODAY!!!
He's just getting so big and so happy! Every day he makes us glad about life! Here are his latest happenings...
- he can roll every which way: front to back, back to front, he's a rolling stone, I tell ya!
- he is eating cereal like a machine! If you watched the video on the last post, you know that kid will lean in for his next bite if you're not paying attention!
- He can sit for a brief amount of time unassisted. As you can see, he doesn't like to just lie back in his bouncy anymore...oh no! He wants to SIT! He also likes to do this on his changing table--we obviously don't let him do THAT alone!
- He is getting his first teeth! He has been drooling like a maniac for months, but just last week we could tell his gums were "full" and wouldn't you know, a couple little teeth popped through just this weekend!
- He is sticking out his tongue at us! He loves to razz his tongue and lips at us--it's hilarious! Well, not when he has a full mouth of cereal--then it's just messy.
- The boy loves to "talk"! He is so vocal and smiley almost all of the time! We just love to have chats!
The days just keep getting better and better! We love our little Eddie Bear! It is absolutely impossible for thunder clouds to gather when this guy is around! He doesn't know stress and because of that, he takes ours right away! We are so thankful he is part of our family!