Friday, January 1, 2010

Here We Go Again

Last night we said goodbye to 2009 and hello to 2010 with our great friends, the Visels. Last year I was pregnant when we all said hello to the year. We didn't even know Jake and Joe would have a little man guy to hang out with! We just new there was a baby in there and I couldn't share the champagne!

This year, our little Eddie is out and about and already watching every move made by Jake and Joe--his brothers from another mother (and daddy). A lot has changed in a year (as my previous post will tell you), but we are looking forward to 2010 too!

What will 2010 bring? Along with many more "firsts" for Eddie--including his first birthday--I will start a new job (in addition to my regular teaching job), Cort will continue to take classes and hopefully find his new career, Cort and I will both turn 32, hopefully we will see friends and family as much as we did (if not more than we did) in 2009, and most importantly, Sluiter Nation will keep on keepin' on!

So as we rang out 2009 and said hello to 2010, Cort and I did so with hope and smiles...while Eddie slept right through it!
Goodnight, 2009. Goodnight, birth year. Goodnight, craziness and cheer. Goodnight.


*thanks to Trisha for letting me steal...um...use the pictures she took :)

1 comments:

missy widener said...

that last picture of eddie sleeping is my most favorite picture you have taken of him EVER. the lighting, the innocence, the peeking of the teddy, the colors, I just love it all. it is beautiful. happy new year.

Post a Comment

"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying." ~Michael Jordan