Monday, July 26, 2010

Starting the Week with Smiles

We had a super fun weekend.  I know I was all crabby about the camping thing, but you all were SO right...I had a blast!  It was impossible not to--our family is just that fun!

But we are glad to be home.  I will do a full post maybe tomorrow (some of my pics are on a waterproof camera and I have to go old school and get them developed before I can get them up here), but today, you can enjoy a little Sluiter Nation over at my girl, Andrea's place.

Andrea is a fellow survivor of the crap that can happen postpartum, and she is witty and great and I just love her.  She blogs over at Good Girl Gone Redneck, and that is where you can find me today.  Bragging all about how great Cort is as a stay at home dad.

In other news, Eddie had fun at my parents' house this weekend while Cortney and I whooped it up on the Muskegon River.  In fact, we came home and he had his appetite back, was sleeping well again, and had no more roseolla rash!  He is our happy little man again!

So...go on and check me out on Andrea's blog, give me a little love so I don't feel lonely, and then head over to Katie's Bookcase where Miranda is posting for me!  Get your Monday started with some bloggy fun!

4 comments:

alicia said...

Heading over... Glad the camping turned out to be fun.

designHER Momma said...

I would kill to go camping without the kids. I would feel like I was back in college, aka the happy years.

Glad you had fun, can't wait to hear more.

Andrea said...

Thanks for posting for me today, Katie, YOU totally rock! :>

Jenny Anne said...

I'm happy you had a wonderful time camping. Can't wait to hear more.

Post a Comment

"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying." ~Michael Jordan