Saturday, October 20, 2007

Are Those Cookies Done Yet?



After my mom and I went to my cousin, Rachel's baby shower today, we went back to her house to make Halloween cookies. Jack was so excited to decorate them! He kept asking, "Are those cookies done yet?"




We all chipped in to help Jack out. Mom and Cortney frosted the cookies and me, Mike, Jack, and Chris decorated them. Chris and Mike have a tendancy to get a little inappropriate with the decoration techniques they choose.





Jack suddently announced that he used up all the purple sprinkles...and sure enough - there was a neat little mound of purple on top of his cookie. He dug right in! As the decorating continued, he got more and more on his face. But that is part of the fun, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying." ~Michael Jordan