Sunday, October 21, 2007

Help With The Blog

Lots of you have let me know how much you love reading what we are up to here in Sluiter Nation. Blogging has really changed the way I look at everything we do. My camera is always in my purse now, ready to capture our fun so that you can all share it with us. Whenever we get back from something I think, "is this something the blog fans would like to read about?"

Sometimes it's hard to come up with the zippy comments and quality writing you've all come to enjoy, so I have consult someone. As you can see, Louis enjoys putting his two cents in. Here is helping me with the Halloween cookie blog. He then went on to help me with my next article for the Sentinel (which will run on a Tuesday once I submit it).

It's good to have someone bounce ideas off, but to be honest, he ends up complaining more than helping. Perhaps I should rethink this working relationship.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying." ~Michael Jordan