Sunday, March 30, 2008

More Birthday Fun!

For the Birthday finale, Cortney baked me a birthday cake and his mom, Kenzie, Dave, Cody, and Liz came over to celebrate. It was the perfect ending to a terrific birthday extravaganza!
I even got a few more gifts! Kenzie and Dave bought me new jammies and warm socks...just right for warm nights with the AC blasting! Cody and Liz bought me this cute bag with matching flip flops...perfect for the beach this summer!
And Kim and Ray bought me the gift of shopping!
My thirtieth birthday turned out to be one of my favorites in a long time! I got to spend time with all of my family and my wonderful hubby! Plus I got lots of cards, gifts, emails, text messages, and phone calls from my friends near and far! The perfect birthday!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying." ~Michael Jordan