Sunday, August 31, 2008

More Labor Day Weekend Fun

Today Cort and I went over to my mom and dad's house to have birthday dinner for my brother, Chris's 28th birthday (which is actually on Tuesday). Mom bought yummy Coldstone icecream cakes...look at all those candles! Blow 'em out, old man!
Then it was time for gifts. Chris got a bunch of new duds for work. I think he enjoyed them.
Nice new pants!
After birthday lunch, Cort and I headed back out to the marina, this time for a ride on the big boat out to the Big Lake.
I think Jake wanted to captain the boat.
We motored out about 2 1/2 miles from shore and went for a dip. It was such a hot day that the chilly water felt really good! The ride back was definitely coolere after our swim!
I think Cortney was a bit bummed that all the boating fun was almost over for the weekend...and the season.
Jake was pretty much done with all my camera clicking!
Joe and I hung out for a few last minutes on the boat after we pulled back into the slip. After we got back Ben made a great dinner of tequila lime chicken. What a great weekend with great friends! Thanks to the Swanbergs and the Visels for all the fun!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying." ~Michael Jordan