Monday, September 1, 2008

Adventures in Babysitting

Check out this cute little guy! This is Joe and he was our guest today for Labor Day while his parents - our friends, Trisha and Ben -- took their 2-year old to the Tigers/Yankees game.
Joe is such a good baby he can almost completly amuse himself. Cortney and I had so much fun watching him and making him laugh. Louis, on the other hand, was a little more skeptical.
Joe LOVES Cortney...he laughs every time he sees him. Perhaps he thinks Cort is funny looking. Just a guess....
He likes me too, so I can't complain. We both got lots of giggles and smiles out of him.
I even introduced him to my foam finger...I think he likes it.We watched the game with him hoping to catch a glimpse of his parents and big brother...but we were not so lucky. Although, in case his Yankee-fan-dad was wondering...Joe is a Tiger fan too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying." ~Michael Jordan