Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Like a Rolling Stone

Our little guy is NOT gathering moss. No, no...recently he became like a rolling stone! Let me explain....
Normally, he lays on his back and talks and coos and smiles up at his toys on his mat...
But yesterday, he start kick...kick...kicking when he rolled himself in a ball...

then he realized that he could swing his legs over and get to his side....

and yesterday, for the first time ever...he realized that once on his side, he could keep going until he was on his tummy...

and then he figured out how to get his arm from underneath him...and low and behold...
our baby boy had rolled himself over!

Just a short week shy of turning 4 months, and Eddie is our little Rolling Stone!

We are so proud!

2 comments:

missy widener said...

I LOVE how you captured his little moment in images...go eddie! I forgot to mention how sweet this is when you emailed me because I was in a frazzle about the weather for the shoot....but that is quite exciting and I think before we know it eddie will be ready to rock and roll all over the floor....jeah!

Trisha said...

Ummmm remember when 2 seconds ago you were pregnant.. now this little being is all over the place. I love this!! Our boys are growing every day... no tears.. only joys!!

Post a Comment

"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying." ~Michael Jordan