Sunday, February 7, 2010

Becoming a Big Boy

Yes, this guy has been doing some very "big boy" type things lately. Almost everything "infant" is gone from our house at this point. It makes me sort of sad every time I have to pack up a little baby thing and put it in storage. But it also makes me so proud of our little man.

He has been trying this out for a while now, but lately he has been getting pretty good at eating puffs.

His "pincher" grasp is coming along quite nicely, although the puffs do like to stick to his palm, which can confuse him from time to time.

And this is a familiar view around our house now. He can get to his belly from sitting and roll around to where he wants to be.
Although he has added getting up on all fours to his list of talents within the past few weeks. He gets on up there and rocks and rocks.
And then sometimes lunges himself forward...but forgets to move his arms, so the lunge becomes a face plant. oops!

Soon this little guy won't just be posing for pictures on all fours, he will be moving! And just like everything else, I am sad to see more of his "baby-ness" go, but so proud of all his new talents!

1 comments:

missy widener said...

wait. puffs? no. this can't be happening already! you know I am going to be chasing him around at our next shoot! oh the fun that awaits the sweet boy and I...

Post a Comment

"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying." ~Michael Jordan